Statue-tory Rape

Or what length one goes for a little tail.


This is for a fun Friday after a trying week mixed with the best and worst parts of dealing with people.


I couldn’t resist this one . . .


Moose Picture Caption: “Hi . . . what’s your ‘sign’?”
















After a few minutes a little more formal introduction . . .















I am pretty sure this is NOT and Alaskan moose as it looks more southern to me since it doesn’t seem to care what it mates with.


It struck me funny so I thought I would throw it out there.


Tomorrow is July 4th, the United States Independence Day so everyone have a safe weekend and remember those whose sacrifice allows us to have our parades, picnics, and family cookouts. Many thanks to all of you who have or are serving to protect our way of life.


Thanks for listening!


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
Happy July 4th to you and yours. Good point you make to remember those who made it possible to smile another day and enjoy family.
Icewind said…
So true Jean, I hope you had a nice fourth too.

Weather here was perfect so it was nice, now I just need more sleep to get over the short time off.

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores