Ass Art or possible use for Endowment for the Arts funds

I saw these couple of weeks ago and thought it was kind of cute so I figured I would post something sooner or later. I think all of us at one time or another knows someone or has had to deal with a few of these people.


I don’t have time to write tonight so this is my (_zzz_) tired ass heading for some much needed sleep.


Do any of these fit you? Hopefully not but just in case here goes:


(_!_) a regular ass


(__!__) a fat ass


(!) a tight ass


(_*_) a sore ass


{_!_} a swishy ass


(_o_) an ass that's been around


(_x_) kiss my ass


(_X_) leave my ass alone


(_zzz_) a tired ass


(_E=mc2_) a smart ass


(_$_) money coming out of his ass


(_?_) dumb Ass


(W) Presidential ass (I couldn’t resist for those out there who feel this way)



Ice

Comments

kenju said…
I LOVE that list!!
Icewind said…
Tired mind on a cold dark night.

Thanks,

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores