Dog Farts


Dog Farts . . . or how my eyes were burning as I woke up this morning.

Sometimes dog farts tend to be nastier than some of our best human counterparts.  My wife’s dog Gus lets go of some absolute beauties . . . and he knows it too.  I have been known to pinch my nose and give my traditional cry of "Awwwwww Gussssssss!", as he never moves off the bed just looking up at me with innocent eyes in the dimness of the bedroom as if to say "What?"  But I know that he knows, because of the way he looks away again just a little too quickly hoping he will be left alone and not thrown or kicked off the end of the bed.  The other night he was in fine form after sneaking the remnants in a bowl of chili . . . his own pungent smell woke him up . . . and he indignantly got up . . . jumped off the bed and left the room!  Of course leaving behind the toxic cloud in his wake, luckily it wasn’t mine and no one else woke up so I did not get blamed for polluting the room.

Of course, with the nickname Icewind, I naturally enjoy a good fart myself.  It is a point of etiquette in my household especially with my granddaughter that if you are by yourself and fart, you don't have to excuse yourself . . . unless the fart was loud enough to ‘Echo’, in which case you have to excuse yourself whether anyone was there or not.

Watering eyes . . . optional.

Good day!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores