Letters to Santa – Part 1

Letters to Santa

As you all know, it is almost Christmas and in the Holiday spirit I have decided to post some Letters to Santa from little children around the world and his generous response to their ridiculous requests and questions. I am sure everyone at some point in their life wrote a letter to Santa asking for some ridiculous gift that only Santa himself could afford to give you. I am also sure that you never got that gift that you wanted either; I know I didn't get my dirt bike with the banana seat. Enjoy:

Dear Santa,

I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer.
yer Frend,
BiLLy

Dear Billy,

Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care. How about I send you a friggin' book so you can learn to read and write? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell!
Santa


Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl all year, and the only thing I ask for is peace and joy in the world for everybody!
Love,
Sara

Dear Sara,

Your parents smoked pot when they had you, didn't they?
Santa

Dear Santa,
Do you see us when we're sleeping, do you really know when we're awake, like in the song?
Love, Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Are you really that gullible or are you just a blonde? Good luck in whatever you do. I'm skipping your house.
Santa


Ice






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores