Pampered chef

Today, I could not find my pizza cutter.

This greatly limits my functionality in the kitchen. The frustrating part is that there aren’t that many logical places for it to be: the kitchen or in my hand.

It could not be found in either.

So where in the world could it be?

I can recall once trying to open an unwrapped CD with it.

And one time I used the handle end of it to hammer in a nail.

But now I found my hammer so I wouldn't need it for that.

This is driving me crazy!

It could be anywhere, but it shouldn't be.

Either in the kitchen or in my hand, that's how it's always been.

Now I'm reluctant to walk around in the dark, as my feet might get pizza-sliced!

Of course I made this discovery AFTER cooking the pizza.

Now I know what life was like before pizza cutters, and it was not good.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores