Shave an a haircut . . . two Brits

Okay, you knew that I would have to say SOMETHING about Britney and her new hair do. Well I’m here to tell everybody to just leave the poor girl alone. Not only is she a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic but there is method in her madness . . .


And it’s not because I feel guilty either about bring this to your attention.

I still think I did the right thing when I took my time figuring out what in the world this gal was doing. First it was checking in to one rehab place only to check herself out the next day. Then she had this whole goofy shaved head episode with the hair now being sold on e-bay by the ‘stylist’ who had sense enough to not touch her head. I could just see Britney’s lawsuit on that one after she changed her mind later the next day.

Then it was back to another Rehab center for a day only to sign back out again the next day . . . with more publicity and questions. Was it because her ex was going to court to over her children or because she needed to find that perfect rehab center? It’s called Promises Residential Treatment Center.

What kind of perks can one expect for $1,600 a night at the 16-person facility in Malibu? A personal trainer, beautician, private counseling session and imagine that, no chores. The sprawling grounds of the Mediterranean-style villa tucked in the Santa Monica Mountains include tennis and basketball courts, two pools and nearby horseback riding facilities. It’s a tough life but I guess someone has to do it. But seriously . . .

The talk show hosts at least had something different to talk about since everyone was tired of the Anna Nichole Day number whatever farce that had been ongoing for over a week. That ones still not resolved and the question of “who’s your Daddy” still is hanging out there.

But back to Britney . . .

I really think there is a logical explanation for her shaving her head. I think she just wants to play Voldemort in the next Harry Potter movie. What do you think?

















I think she has a chance if she cleans up her act.


Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores