Just My Luck . . .

My friend Scott and I when to lunch at Golden Coral, which seems to be the new ‘in’ place to go for lunch or dinner since opening recently. Just as I am about to leave, I decide a trip to the little boys room is in order. For those that know me, I know big surprise. When I finish spilling my water, I go to pull on the little handle to do the flush thing, surprise . . . it has one of the auto flush heads on it and before I know what is happening, it fires off.

Well wouldn't you fre$%&*@ know it; Golden Coral has the super flush model enabled. What seems like five gallons of water comes crashing down into the half gallon basin of the urinal. Lucky for me I have catlike reflexes and I was able jump back in time to miss the initial deluge that came sloshing out on the floor. Unlucky for me I didn't jump back far enough and the water/pee combination that hit the floor splashed over my shoes. How it didn't get on my pants is still beyond me. I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come today.

Do you think this would be grounds for me to throw the shoes away?

Let’s see . . . should I get . . . Bunny Boots . . . Work boots . . . or that pair of tennis shoes I’ve been look at . . . or better still . . . new insulated chest waders for fishing this season?

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores