Life Observation # 49 Oddities

Ideas are for the weak!

Real thinkers have Observations.

Over the last several days I have observed many ‘out there’ things in this world around us.

Another talk show host was called for his comments on the air that took away the ‘moment’ for some women athletes. It’s about time that a penalty is paid for mistreating our fellow man (or woman).

Now what do we do about all of the rappers and comedians who dish others without anyone calling them out on their words or lyrics?

Several weeks ago I had jury duty and I saw a man with huge ears in the elevator. I mean he had really huge ears. It reminded me of Dumbo when I was a child and I wondered if he could fly.

I saw one full-grown man pinch another full-grown man in the butt. The former winked and the latter giggled with pleasure. I did not know what to think of that other than its more fodder for the debate on same sex marriages and benefits.


A young man was singing to himself while walking alone down 5th Avenue.

Climbing up the overpass at the Tudor Road exit, I smiled at this lady going my way, except I realized afterwards that I didn't know her at all. She smiled back and turned the opposite direction.

And lastly, I found out today my brother in law could not pass through Canada on his way to Alaska. Maybe its time the USA closed down our borders for the next couple of years to keep out the riff raff. It reminds me of the old song/movie Alice’s Restaurant Massacree from 1965.

Ice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores