Christmas at Arlington National Cemetery

Where Valor Proudly Sleeps . . .

This was from an email sent to me by my wife’s friend Amy so I thought I would share it with you.

Rest easy, sleep well my brothers . . .


Know the line has held, your job is done.


Rest easy, sleep well.









Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.


Peace, peace, and farewell . . .










Arlington Cemetery has had the honor of having the headstones dressed in wreaths from the Worcester Wreath Company, Harrington Maine since 1992. Morrill Worchester the president of the company had visited Arlington Cemetery at the age of 14 and its imagery had an impact since.

"When people hear about what we do at Arlington, I am often asked if I am a veteran," Worcester says. "I am not. But I have made it my business to never forget."

He started Wreaths Across America placing wreaths in National Cemetery’s in all 50 states.

We remember you all year long . . . to your families, Happy Holidays as we share your pain . . . and give thanks for the sacrifice the families have given through the years.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores