Sitting on the Veranda

* I’m back in Anchorage now but this continues my Cancun series. I landed around 2:30 am this morning and sleep a couple of hours before going to work so this post is the last thing I do before crashing for much needed sleep.


Me and my friends sit on the porches here in Cancun and let the time pass just as people will. Telling tales or stories about themselves to help each other understand what ever is on their minds. Some are old friends while others we have just met from places unknown but willing to share a time or two.


Because a story’s just a story and morals come and go but from where I sit . . . I sure have enjoyed the show. The time spent interacting on the veranda are important times on these type trips to just relax, slow down and laugh releasing that pent up energy everyone has carried around the last several months.


We have spent the nights here sitting around telling jokes and stories with people from other countries. Laughter is a universal language that spans time and space, healing old wounds giving way to new understandings. Politics aside it seems everyone wants the best for our global future.


Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores