Goofy Monday


I am not in the mood to write tonight so just a few goofy thoughts.

What are some funny things to say with two lungs full of helium?

I’ve got a helium balloon in my possession but I’m stuck for something funny to say with a high pitched voice.

Any ideas?

Falling Rocks Sign – This must be a gravity defying place.







This sign is helpfully placed at the top of a cliff.  You will have to take my word for it that there is absolutely nowhere a rock could fall on you from above if you can read this sign.  Therefore the rocks would have to drop off the eroding cliff at your feet, circle back up around and fall on your head.

Unfortunately climatic conditions were such that the phenomenon was not happening on the day I was there.

This morning when I logged onto facebook someone had posted a Kurt Vonnegut quote that amounted to something like, "Our purpose on this earth is to fart around."

I find that to be very, very comforting.

And to end on a quote I saw recently and liked . . .

A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
Anonymous


Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores