Lost . . . I’m hooked now


The last several days since I came back to town it has been somewhat trying to sit down and write my blog as several weeks before I left I started watching the television show “Lost”.

I missed the first season and decided I would not worry about another program to keep up with so I did not get into all the rage about how good a show this was at the time.  Since then I have been using HULU to watch programs on my computer or my Netflix to keep up with other shows I might have missed.  Lost was one of them that are much better than I had imagined.

I am just starting the 3rd season and hope to get all the way through season 5 by the time the premier of the final season starts on February 2.  It has been like reading a good Steven King novel that you cannot put down.  There are many characters with intricate storylines being developed and it seems plot twists at every turn giving that great unexpected surprise.  Some may be good and a few that we have not liked but each with another interesting story development.

It’s comforting to watch something and feel like the characters are old friends as you learn more about them and find out twists and turns in their lives you may not have expected.  It opens things up for almost endless possibilities and directions that take you on a journey of the mind.  Great story telling is that way as the sum of all the individual parts (characters) may give you an adventure that you had not seen coming.

If you haven’t seen Lost I would recommend it as there are several ways to view it between the internet, Netflix, and Blockbuster.

Lost the final season starts in less than a week so look for it on your local stations.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores