Census


I guess we can chalk up another reason why things are so out of control in Washington.  Has this happened to you lately?

Did you receive in the mail recently a letter telling us we were going to get our census forms in another week?  Postage for the millions of letters going out even at a reduced rate is still a ton of cash . . . gone.

Then the census forms arrived.  This is more postage but necessary to find out where everyone lives and how many are in the houses for funding purposes.

This afternoon, I received a post card telling me that I should have received my census form and to please fill it out and mail it back.  Another costly reminder for millions of Americans to do what is expected of us in the first place.

These are the same people that the Democrats are putting in charge of health care that passed yesterday.

What could possibly go wrong with that mess?

I get the warm fuzzys from our folks in Washington DC.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores