Good intentions . . . bad motivation


I had every good intention to sit down this weekend and write a few things for this coming week since I will be out in the bush most of the week but as the weekend started there were many things going on closing out a busy week.

Saturday morning started off nice with breakfast and conversations with friends one of which had some bad news for me.  I went to work for several hours booking flights and a couple of places for myself and superintendent to stay.  We are going out to start setting up our job camps in two locations and work with our survey crew. 

I came home and it was a great Alaskan spring day with temperatures almost fifty degrees so I worked cleaning up outside and getting things ready for de-winterizing all of the deck furniture, and shoveling the last remaining piles of snow.

I started planning out the work for my brother in law’s outdoor kitchen on the side deck so he can smoke his fish and I can BBQ.  I am going to build a cabinet for the smoker, my grill and refrigerator.  I found some tile that I can do a countertop which was on clearance at Home Depot so the few pieces I needed only cost twenty bucks.

By the end of the weekend I had done several different chores but did not find time to sit and write before I leave town.  I’ll be back on Thursday night so I probably will not have access to write or post anything. 

Have a great week and I’ll post again soon.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores