Welcome Home . . . Back in the U.S.A.


I just received word that my daughter is back in the states after her tour of duty in Iraq.


Welcome Home to your entire unit who will be looking forward to reunions shortly back home with family and friends, everyone is proud of you!

So much to be thankful for, I have always told my children when they left home to “return with honor” as a way for them to not get into trouble.

I am now grateful to say to all of you that you have returned with Honor and a job well done.

Thanks from a grateful nation.

Welcome back.

Ice

Comments

Icewind said…
Thanks,

Ice
Johnny Virgil said…
Great that she's back safe and sound. She has my thanks for her courage and service.

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores