Life Observation # 129


Why do we say something is out of whack?

What is a whack?

That’s how I would feel lately if I knew exactly what it was.  Sorry for not writing much lately but it has been one busy summer with work keeping me on the road . . . well not really “on the road” since where I travel is not on the road system.  Traveling to ‘bush Alaska’ this summer has been trying with all of the rain and marginal weather. 

Multiple projects in various parts of the state has me going in so many directions about 4 or 5 days a week it has been hard to keep up with things.

During the brief down time I have managed to get in a couple rounds of golf (though not enough but with the weather, it is not a bad thing), three fishing outings (not as many as normal years), and I have finished my projects around the house.  The master bathroom turned out nice and it is a joy to be able to shower in there again as 4 people trying to use one bathroom for many months was a pain in the butt.  I cannot complain as I probably should have finished it quicker but it all came together nicely in the end.

I added an outdoor kitchen and extended the covered portion of the side deck to allow for more ‘dry’ area during winter.  I can now BBQ all year long without shoveling snow.

The kitchen is set up for processing fish or other meats at one end with a refrigerator below the countertop.  There is my grill and on the left end a smoker for our fish.  It all works out nicely and I’ll post pictures soon.

I’m out of town again Tuesday morning for the rest of the week so that’s all for now.  Cya soon,


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
Look forward to the pics.
Icewind said…
Here ya go . . .

Hope all is well with your family Jean.

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores