After Life . . . You Decide . . . It would most likely kill me!


I wanted to write tonight but had several things to do before I came home and now the mood has passed so I figured I would put this funny story out to give a little smile to everyone.

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the afterlife.

The biggest fear was that there was no heaven. After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word, he made contact.

"Rose . . . Rose . . ."

"Is that you, Douglas?"

Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast, I have sex. I bathe in the sun, then I have sex twice. I have lunch, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, I have sex until late at night. The next day it starts again."

"Oh, Douglas, you surely must be in heaven."

"Not exactly . . . I'm a rabbit in Nebraska"

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores