Sunday rant for no particular reason . . .


The last few days have been wonderful here in the beautiful summer sun of Alaska.  Had some great golf, a nice dinner last night and my usual Saturday Breakfast with friends and went to Sunday coffee before heading out to do some shopping and chores for the day.

Now I am not one to complain about a lot of things but I do pride myself in observing people and commenting on the sometimes funny and crazy things that people do, especially if they do not think people are paying attention.

This is a “what in the world do you think you’re doing” category rant that I observed this morning.  It totally put me off my coffee and I wanted to go out and find him to ask . . . What the hell?

After about 4 cups of coffee and get up and head to the restroom and as I am walking in there is a fellow about 35 heading out the door.  I go in and there is someone standing at the urinal so my only place is the stall.  I walk into the stall and to my amazement the guy coming out did not flush the toilet.

Now that is bad enough but what made me do two double takes was the fact I am staring down looking at about 10 turds in the bowl.  Five or six of those were floaters hanging around the edges.

The other thing that jumps out at me is there is NO toilet paper anywhere to be found.  Not one single square.  Nothing below the floaters . . . nothing on the floor outside the bowl; “What the hell?”

I felt like going and asking him what did his daddy teach him?  Apparently not much, should we go and check his hands or ask if he just returned from a third world country?

There was toilet paper in the holder so that was not an issue.

A song from my childhood comes to mind . . .

Stranded (parody from the old Branded TV show)
Stranded on a bathroom bowl
what will you do if you're stranded and you don't have a roll?
You must prove you're a man
and use your bare hand
if you're stranded
stranded on a bathroom bowl

I did have to use an ice cream wrapper once in an emergency and it has been hard to enjoy a “Nutty Buddy” ever since but at least I made the effort and I have heard of other using their underwear while in (or taking) pinch.

Oh well . . .

My second rant of the day . . . spam or is it trying to tell me something?

I go to check my emails this morning since I have been busy this weekend and I go through all of the mail in my inbox.  You know the typical stuff, the Groupon coupons, the Sears sale flyer, and several emails from friends and my always there Geico paperwork.  They could save us many dollars on our insurance if they did not spend so much on the fricken mail outs we get.  It seems like there are one or two a week from these guys . . . an I am set up for ‘paperless’ with them using the online services available.

I get through with responding to several emails when I notice I have 9 emails in my “spam” folder.  Let’s take a quick look and see what is in store for this rainy morning.

Six of the 9 are some variation of either penis enlargement or keep it up longer emails . . . Humm . . . What is someone trying to tell me? Am I on some over 50 mailing list or is someone trying to tell me that I should give the “little blue pill” guys a try?  Not quite sure at this point but I might keep you posted if there are further developments.

The other three emails . . . One was from my Hilton Honors program (what is it doing in my spam folder), another was from Sports Authority trying to get me to buy that bicycle I have been looking at wanting the price to come down a bit.  The last was from an online dating site for Asian women looking to come to America to take care of American me.  Most were small looking “spinners” as I have heard them called wanting to leave their country to take care of the men while learning Western society and community property laws.  I guess there is someone for everyone out there.

And for those keeping up with an earlier post “test results”, it was confirmed that I am an asshole but the test came back negative for anything other that dry skin and irritation.

Have an nIce day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores