Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes to Mexico)


I didn’t sleep again last night so tonight I will be playing this piece several times I am sure as it takes me to a place where my mind will stop racing in the wind and allow me to a calm place.

Here are two pieces of the same John Denver song, the first as originally performed with Mike Taylor as complimenting guitars.  It is just part of a suite of songs called “Season Suite” by John Denver, Mike Taylor & Dick Kniss consisting of:

Summer
Fall
Winter
Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes to Mexico)
Spring

They are all beautiful music pieces & were released on the Rocky Mountain High album.

Please take the time to listen to both versions as it will be a rewarding experience and we need those in these times . . .


The next is the Lee Holdridge version with full orchestral arrangement performed both in a stage setting and also in the Rocky Mountains close to the Maroon Bells in Colorado just outside Aspen.

It is a very beautiful piece with three ballerinas’ on a pond . . . breath taking.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and sleeps well.

 
Have a nIce Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores