Random thought upon returning home from hospital


I was in the hospital for a few days this week after suffering a heart attack.

When I was in recovery at the hospital on Monday afternoon there was an earthquake here which lasted about a minute and 15 seconds and shook the hospital pretty good knocking out two elevators at the time.

Once I returned home this afternoon and walked in all the rooms of my house noticed that several pictures and a few other items had been knocked off the shelves.  No damage just strange seeing things out of place, it was like someone had been in here knocking over things and leaving.

Just a random thought.

I will write more on the hospital adventure shortly but wanted to put this down tonight.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores