Air Freshener or the saga of bathroom spray

In many bathrooms, work and at home there is oftentimes air freshener to make our daily pooping rituals mask or remove the smell.  At home I have several aerosols in various scents.  Two are Fabreze® Air Effects; Hawaiian Aloha and Mediterranean Lavender.

At work someone replaced my aerosol can of air freshener in the bathroom with some harmless looking spray that comes in a pump bottle, apparently that person was very conscious of our environment.  So, I went to the bathroom and after almost completing my moronic pooping ritual, I grabbed for the air freshener.  I picked up the spray pump bottle and eyed it suspiciously.  What the hell?  I'm okay with someone messing with everything else, but when you change my bathroom routine, you're only trying to magnify my anxiety. 

I read the label.  Cinnamon.  Okay, I can deal with that.  I sniffed at the nozzle.  I don't know why.  I guess I wanted to make sure whoever didn't replace the fresh cinnamon smell with some prank poop scented water just to make me crazy.  No, it smelled like cinnamon.  I was feeling a little better about the whole thing because the spray pump won't make any noise, right?  Anyway, who cares as the break room is just outside the door. 

I got up and was ready to flush then I aimed it in the general direction of the toilet and pressed.  Instead of a fine mist of cinnamon scented spray, it split in 4 different directions. The nozzle is defective.  Because it chooses to spray in streams rather than a mist, the smell was very faint.  I wanted to clear the smell so I pumped the nozzle about twenty times. Now the bathroom smells like cinnamon but looks like I lifted my leg and marked all the walls.


I’m sure the cleaning lady on Friday is really going to love us!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores