Life Observation # 191 Adventures

Life Observation # 191        Adventures  
Begin your adventures as early as you can.  I promise you, you will not get burned out.  It actually becomes the most enjoyable way to spend time on Earth as opposed to just pacing the cage.
Now, that is not to say that I don’t have walkabout time left in me.  I know I do, and I know the places I would go.  Fun is about as good a habit as there is, especially when your search for it becomes tempered from wisdom of time experiencing life.  To live it every day!
The destination is not that rewarding if you have not had the experience of the journey.  My walkabout place cannot be yours.  Your walkabout place cannot be somebody else’s. 
You have to find your own!
Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores