This just in to "The Tavern" . . .

Barkeep I'll have a pint of Guinness and a glass of that Crown Royal Special Reserve that Russ got me for ABCon.

After a week of above average temperatures with a high of 44 degrees (7 C) one day last week things are starting to happen all over Alaska.

It was a weird time as an Alaska Street gang was seen wandering around.

As you can see, things are out of hand:










Late last night things were getting back to normal when temps started falling again and yes, it finally HAPPENED!!!!.



Yes, HELL finally froze over.














I was shocked to see things had gone crazy here.


This dick in a truck pulled out in front of me on the way home tonight as it has been snowing all day and everything was slick and people were upside down in the ditches. I was able to miss this nut but couldn't get a license plate number. Luckily I do keep a camera with me for job pictures so I was able to get a quick picture to help me find him again.


If anyone is wandering around Anchorage in the next few days and you see this fool give me a quick shout as I have a few choice words for him.


Does it get this way in other places that get snow? Do all of the nuts come out driving around ready for fun and adventure on the freeways?


Barkeep another round for me and my friends while I sit by the fire and work on another of Icewind's Ramblings before our game tonight.


Oh yeah, almost forgot . . .


If you see this guy, get back to me.
















I have a few words for him!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores