You knew it was bound to happen . . .

Memorable farts . . . Part One

I fell on the ice today and bloodied my kneecap and do not really feel like writing tonight so I’ll bring out one I have been working on for a bit now and give you part of it now.


OK, another strange topic for a blog, but you've got to admit - farting is fun!


True, there's a time and a place, but in the end, everyone farts, right? Or else they'd explode . . . So, here is one of my favorite fart stories, all from personal experience. This is from the time I first started to be fascinated by this normal aspect of life. I guess I just twisted it about in my mind a bit and continue to be amazed by this natural body experience.

One of the most disturbing farts I have ever witnessed was cracked off by a cute young girl in a bikini. I was about fifteen years old, hanging out at a swimming pool where I was a lifeguard, and a friend of mine’s seventeen year old sister was there with two of her friends. There was a lot of flirting going on, but of course, but with a two-year age difference (and the fact that my friend and I were both kind of ‘geeky’, was that a word back then?) meant that it was mostly drooling on our part, and eye-rolling on the girls part. Still, I was in awe of these gorgeous creatures, parading around by the pool in tiny bikinis. Then in mid-strut, one of these girls paused for the slightest moment, raised one bikini clad cheek, and let go a ripper of a fart. Needless to say, that was a key moment in my growing up and realizing that hot-chicks were really just people too!

It opened up a new world in my development and gave insight into that ever wondrous world that is women. I still have no real clue only a keen sense of bewilderment like most men.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores