Oops . . . The fish died

Last Wednesday night I wrote about my grand daughter's goldfish and our sense that it was time to call in the hospice. This morning when I got out of the shower I noticed that the little sucker had rolled over onto his side and was no longer breathing.

I left him there and got dressed because my grand daughter was not yet awake and I wanted to make sure that she had time to say goodbye. I had gone to work and I just finished speaking with her and she was a little sad because this time when she tried to blow her air into the bowl it didn't help her fish.

So we wrapped him up and threw him away so that the cats in the neighborhood wouldn't eat him.

Apparently her sadness was short-lived because she has decided that she and I can go find a big fish that is purple and has teeth to come live with us.

I should add that her Nana (my wife) told me that she said that if her papa was home he could have saved the fish. It is good to know that I am still Superman in her eyes, even if I cannot always live up to her expectations.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores