Just for Fun . . . Boom-di-ada

The World is just Awesome . . .

I'm watching Discovery Channel on Tuesday night with two great programs currently running . . . Deadliest Catch and The Alaska Experiment, and a commercial comes on about all their current series on air.

It starts with these two astronauts space walking, looking at the earth . . . and one says . . . “It never gets old huh?” . . . “Nope. It kinda makes you want to break into song.”

“Yup.”

I love the mountains. I love the clear blue sky.

I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
and all its sights and sounds

Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada

I love the ocean
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
and all its craziness

Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada

I love tornados
I love ar-ach-anids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
it’s such a brilliant place

Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada
Boom di ada

I had to post about this as it’s a fun, happy song . . . and because I like it a lot. A little fun while we learn that the whole world is a great place with so many things to offer everyone on the planet . . . It reminds me of the Coca Cola commercial from years ago . . . “I’d like to teach the world to sing.”

The video enforces that realization of just how beautiful this earth really is. It has given us so many things and not just here in Alaska. It’s our sense of responsibility to give back something, to make our world a better place . . . It doesn’t matter if it’s something really minuscule . . . random acts of kindness!

Ice

Comments

Chatty Crone said…
You wrote in your past Blogs that your daughter was sick and you were sounding kind of down the last few blogs. These later ones sound like you're feeling much better! Hope you're daughter is well and glad you're happier.

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores