What I’m Thinking Tonight . . .

It’s been a busier than normal week for me here. My daughter has been back in the hospital so the time spent there with trying to grab a couple of hours sleep before heading off to work has left me somewhat a ‘grumpy old man’.

The last thing anyone wants is the phone to ring around 4:30 in the morning . . . as there are usually only two things that goes through someone’s thought process at that hour. One is someone has died or the second is something bad has happened . . . last night or actually early this morning was one of those times.

Without making this a rant or being really irate I’ll try to put it into a not so biting tirade.

What I wish people knew about Alaska that they may not currently know.

The time!

I was ready to kill someone this morning . . . If only I could reach through the phone . . .

If I get another middle of the night phone call (even though it is still light outside) from some East Coast telemarketer, I just might go completely berserk . . . I don't know where that came from but I was ready to go off on this stupid person calling me asking if I wanted to give to some organization trying to stop Global Warming. We're on what's called Alaska Time which is four hours behind the East Coast time zone. When it's eight AM there, it's only 4 AM here. Not a very respectable time to call, if you are a thoughtless telemarketer.

Do a little research and find out what time it is in the area code you are calling.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores