Life Observation # 85

Money will buy a fine dog . . .

But only kindness will make him wag his tail.

I miss my dog Levi who went on ahead back in March and part of me misses those little things when you come home from a hard day at work and I do not find him waiting. There are so many things . . . our time together on Saturdays when we would head out to breakfast regardless of how hard it was snowing or the times seeing Moose in our yard or almost anywhere in town during the winter. He was a great friend who still impacts my thoughts and I as recently found a couple of pictures I didn’t realize I had taken bring back so many fond memories.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores