Jared’s – I’m so glad Christmas is over

Is it just me or do you hate those stupid commercials that seems to come out during the holidays?


One that drives me nuts is the Jared’s Jewelry Commercial.


One of the actresses in it used to be in the “What Ever Happens in Vegas” commercial and her crooked smile (mouth) makes me nuts to watch her. Now she plays one of the ‘friends’ asking if Mr. Wrong has a brother.


I was hoping the holiday jewelry commercial would drop off but it has continued so I will please ask, can we stop with the "He went to Jared!" Ads?


Is anyone going to be that impressed that you scraped together a few bucks to blow at a mall store only because the pressure and her pregnancy got to you?


A better commercial to demonstrate true love might be, "He went to planed parenthood." Or maybe just say no until after you were married.


The most misnamed business ever by the way. No one goes there because they had a plan. They go there because they didn't. They should just call it, The condom broke”. I guess you can tell I really hate this ad.


This is the last post for 2008 so we shall end it with a public service announcement. For those traveling this holiday weekend . . . those yellow caution signs with a deer on it does not mean Jaggermister ahead.


Don’t drink and drive . . . Be Safe!


Just a word of warning to the weary holiday traveler.



Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores