Target ? . . . no thanks just wandering.

We had our company Christmas Party tonight so I’m getting in late with not much time to write. It’s snowing tonight with some strong winds blowing snow all over the roadway making driving home a slower process than usual.

I made my first visit to the new Target which opened in October here in Anchorage as it is less than a mile from my house. Easy access and a new Kohl’s and Lowe’s are both almost finished so we seem to be coming out of the dark ages here in the Arctic with the ‘big box’ stores. All we need now is the Red Lobster and Olive Garden that has been talked about for years now but never built.


Speaking of Red Lobster . . . I still wonder why they spend the thousands of dollars on television commercials here in Anchorage when it’s about 1,500 miles to the closest location.


I was in Target in search of a cable I needed for my

iPod and was wandering aimlessly around the store (get it? Target? Aimlessly? Ha! Ha!) looking for the part I needed. It struck me funny that after the second time around the store I was not ON Target while I was IN Target.


I, probably like many men do not shop much so this is a condition expected by our wives.









Merry Christmas!


Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores