Dueling farts . . .

This post got buried in my ‘working folder’ from when Scott and I took our families to Mexico on vacation. It’s strange to dig in there after awhile and see what craziness lies beneath the laughter. I’ll throw it out there now to go along with our lengthening days since I had originally wanted to brighten a long dark night several months ago.


During one of the many fabulous dinners while at the Moon Palace there was one night where the families went to eat a Cajun meal in one of the 13 restaurants on the compound. After dinner when the families had split up and gone on to other things to do Scott and I headed to the beach bar for a couple of drinks and some laughter before heading to our rooms.


We had both eaten big bowls of jambalaya for dinner along with several other spicy entrees and after a couple of hours it was working its way through both of us. The jambalaya was full of some spicy sausage goodness, but about an hour or so later, my intestines were punishing me for my gluttony. "Scott," I said in the most innocent voice I could create, "uhh, I'm about to fart and the breeze has stopped so this will be a good one."


I was expecting him to sneer at me slightly since my nickname is Icewind which also means ‘cool farts’ before ordering me away from the beach, but instead he just started cracking up like crazy. See that’s what real friends are for. I waited for him to finish laughing, and finally he said, "No way! I have to fart too the food is killing me!!"


With this news, we agreed that we'd laugh and fart all we wanted that night while at the beach bar. It was a good thing that it was in the middle of the week and there were few people there . . . one couple at the bar plus the bartender while we were seated away from them on the lounge chairs and sofas scattered all around the beach. I said I'd count to three and then we'd both let them go, but it turned out to be really hard to fart simultaneously, considering all the laughing. I had lost part of my ability to fart due to laughing by the time I got to "two," but fortunately, the fart was big enough to split it into two parts. It took a few more tries, but eventually, despite spastic laughing abdominal muscles, we got to three. And we were in perfect harmony.


Almost like the scene from Deliverance . . . Dueling Farts.


Funny memories from a great vacation.


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
Reminds me of our sons and their friends having farting contests in our pool!

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores