If A Room Is a Mess & No One Sees It


Is It Still A Mess?

I grab my morning coffee on my way to work and some mornings the conversations can be quite entertaining.

Woman: It's a pig sty.  I want it cleaned out!

Guy: But it's my office.

Woman: In our house!

Guy: I'll shut the door.

Woman: I'll know it's there.

Guy: You'll never see it.

Woman: Doesn't matter.

Guy: What?  Why?

Woman: Because I'll know it's there.

Men . . . we can never win a conversation.

I’ve wanted to post a couple pictures of work around the house over the summer.  A few I had already shown but the big project was getting a facelift to an old facade.

Here is the old blue that has been on since the house was bought.  Nice, tired and just blue.
 
The new coat of paint has been toned down a bit with the splash of color on the front door with a red look to go with the ‘See Rock City’ birdhouse hanging close by.

These next few weeks will bring about a solid change but this weekend there is one last fling to Big Lake and the cabin.  One last chance to zip the cold waters on the Jet Ski’s before winterizing everything and closing it all up before the snow flies.

Full moon tonight over the mountains with a glass of Beringer remembering the events of this past summer wishing they had not come to such an abrupt end.  There was so much more to do but time got in the way.  I hate it when that happens.

Into the future and all of the possibilities, sleep well my friends and have a great holiday weekend!

Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
Looks great. A nice change.
Icewind said…
Thanks Jean, how is the fires in your areas? I hope all is well with you and Wayne.

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores