Overheard at Costco


I do not know if you are like me and occasionally make a phone call while you are walking around Costco trying to figure out if there are any last minute items you need or call to get that reminder of what you came in for.

I see people all the time doing that and I find it funny everyone seems to cling to that hope we will get everything in one trip without having to go back out again.

I am making my way through the meat section looking for any kind of deal since all meat products in Alaska are through the roof when I approach another man looking at item after item while on the phone with someone . . . probably his wife who was pointing out his complete and utter failure.

I'm Not an Idiot . . . Am I?

Guy: (on cell phone) There’s 4 kinds of beef.  No, five.

Guy: (fiddles with packages in meat section) Yea, it's not marked.  Premium, something, I can't read it.  I'm telling you it's . . .

Guy: (after interruption) I'm not an idiot.  What? (shuffles more meat packages)

Guy: I'm telling you, it's not here. (looks around more)

Guy: Wait . . . Hold it . . . (pauses) Sh*t.  This is pork . . . I'm in the pork section!

Guy: (after interruption) OK, fine . . . I am an idiot.
Enough said.

Ice

Comments

Jeanmac said…
Sounds like a "cool" evening coming up for those two:)
Icewind said…
Lol,I liked that.

Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores