“Come Monday”


I didn’t really feel like writing tonight as I have been watching the first season of “Lost” on HULU.  I wanted to post something so I thought I would write a quick post on one of the things I know I’m guilty of doing in my posts.

This is one of those little pet peeves that drive “some people” crazy.

What I’m talking about is a “Blog post” of “unnecessary” quotation marks.

As you wander around your town or surfing the internet look for them and post them occasionally.

Here is a couple examples of what I’m talking about:




And one of my favorite useless signs . . . and exactly where is the security the sign is calling out.  Look closely . . . he’s “sleeping”.




Now back to the season one finale of Lost, it’s been pretty interesting.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores