“Gone with the Wind . . . A School Project


When you think that our kids may be suffering from a lack of ideas for school projects this kids Dad give him something to capture the imagination and brings back some much needed “how to” to school projects.

I saw this over on “The Next Web” blog and thought it would be fun to share.

It reminds me of building soap box derby cars in my youth and other science projects I did as a kid.  My favorite project I built was the Gemini 6 & 7 rendezvous mission in December 1965.  I built two models and had a motor underneath with cables that brought them together and backed them up again.  It was pretty cool and this one tops anything I can think of in the last thirty years.

Enjoy.


Ice

Comments

JeanMac said…
How wonderful is that?

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores