Feel Good Afternoon


I started my rig just before 4 pm so it would warm up by the time I walked out the door from my office since the temperature has dropped over 30 degrees since yesterday.

I looked out my office window and saw the setting sun’s reddish orange glow awash over the mountainside with a waxing moon rising a few inches above the mountaintop.  Once I got into my rig and started the drive home the sky to the southwest was bright orange since the sun had just set.

Looking across Cook Inlet lie “Sleeping Lady” covered in a fresh blanket of snow without a cloud in the sky to be found across the horizons.

By the time I arrived home and got the mail it was almost dark outside.

Times like these makes one thankful to be in such an incredible place.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores