Starbucks & assholes


I went into a Starbucks today for a cup of coffee while on our way to a meeting and it dawned on me why I really do not like going here preferring to stop by one of the many coffee stands with a cute barista on almost every street here in Anchorage.

I hope I get right because I heard it rather quickly and didn’t have anything to take notes with but as we stood in line to get a normal, plain ole cup of java there is this pompous guy in front of us ordering.  It dawned on me the more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole.

He walked in to the Starbucks and barked out "decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low, and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.

I think I’ll keep bringing mine from home or hitting the drive ups.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores