Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Let me first say that personally, I have no problem with it at all.
This has been kind of a weird week here in the north land with the first of many winter snowfalls’s to come and the landscape once again beautifully covered in the white stuff. It looks like the kids will have to put their Halloween costume on over a snowsuit again this year as the cold snowy stuff is here again. That is not what I wanted to write about tonight but was necessary to set up what I did want to write about.
“Frosty nipples” are quite common here during most of the year and when things cool down on the cusp of winter probably more so. Work attire with tight shirts or low cut blouses that ‘make a statement’ during colder weather could be taken several ways by co-workers or visitors to your place of business.
While you may not always be taken seriously by others in the office and some may have trouble looking you in the face, I say it's a freedom of rights issue. If you want to show off your ‘Nrosty Fipples’ to the rest of the world then go ahead and do so. It may be a titillating idea to some of you but for the men in your area it usually brings a smile to our faces.

The reason this came up this week is one of my friends was shopping at Fred Meyer with her husband over last weekend and when they went to the check out counter the girl manning the register had her ‘high beams’ on so to speak. She told me that she noticed them from about five feet away and wondered if everyone else noticed too.
Her husband, even after they left the store, when asked (as he surely wouldn’t bring it up) indicated he hadn't noticed.
He is of course a liar. Like all men he probably noticed them first and steered the cart to that line to get a closer look.
Any man can notice an erect nipple through a shirt faster than he can find a $100 bill lying in the street. It's been subconsciously ingrained into our DNA from the Cro-Magnon period I think.
Regardless of the “man’s” point of view, her point was Fred Meyer is a conservative department store and that showing your nipples in public was not appropriate. I contended there are some people that had “super nipples” that are able to penetrate even the thickest bra and sweatshirt and that sometimes this situation was unavoidable.

Let me know what you think. Is it appropriate for your nipples to show through your shirt while you are at work or is it just the realities of living in the cold north lands?
Either way, all I can think of each time I see them is Chevy Chase lines in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation:
Clark: “Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't . . . Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?”
Mary: “You have your coat on.”
Clark: “Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?”
Let’s see if I can find that CD again since it’s been a long week and I need a laugh, watching Chevy and the gang again will always brighten ones day. It doesn’t matter how many times you watch it there are many laughs.






Have an Ice day!






Ice

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Biscuits and Whores