Alaska Driving . . . Some Dick in a Truck

I saw in today’s paper that there were over 50 vehicles in the ditches around Anchorage yesterday.  It doesn’t surprise me as it seems people making the drive out to the valley do crazy things while making that commute back and forth every day.  It snowed about 3 inches yesterday and again last night.  It lingered into the evening hours but late last night things were getting back to normal when temps started falling again and yes, it finally HAPPENED!!!!.


I was shocked to see things had gone crazy here.

While out running errands on my day off for Veterans Day this dick in a truck pulled out in front of me on the way home as it has been snowing all day and everything was slick and people were upside down in the ditches.  I was able to avoid and miss this nut but couldn't quite catch up to him to get a license plate number.  Luckily I do keep a camera with me for job pictures so I was able to get a quick picture to help me find him again.  If anyone is wandering around Anchorage in the next few days and you see this fool give me a quick shout as I have a few choice words for him.

Does it get this way in other places that get snow? 

I see Outside these last two weeks have had all kinds of crazy weather from freezing rain, snow, mud, as well as a water main break on of all things.  Some people had to be rescued by helicopter and luckily a fire department river rescue squad was on that road when things happened so were able to quickly respond.

I think I’ll sit here, have another round for my friends scattered by the four winds around the world while I sit & work on another post of Icewind's Ramblings.

Oh yeah, almost forgot . . . If you see this guy, get back to me.



I have a few words for him!

Ice

Comments

uncle bruce said…
site doesn't seem to work properly.

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores