Musical Thanks for Giving of their talents for us to enjoy.


I have been off for a couple of days and I thought I would be doing a couple things but I have enjoyed that I have had the time to go through many CD’s and load my music into this computer.  I have spent the last two days listening to about 25 or 30 disc of my favorite music and some I thought I would share with you with the great YouTube recordings out there.

No particular order but I found some recordings of my favorite musicians.  Enjoy!

The Music is You – John Denver


James Taylor - Copperline


Joni Mitchell – For Free


Postcards from LA – Joshua Kaddison


Walk Away Joe – Trisha Yearwood


Fishin’ – Reunion show in Cullowhee


Long Ago and Far Away – James Taylor


John Denver – Eclipse


Secret of Life – James Taylor


Everyone in his own way need’s to decide how they want to "Enjoy the ride."

Operator – Jim Croce & Maury Muehleisen


Night Moves – Bob Seger


Mail Order Annie – Harry Chapin


Against the Wind – Bob Seger


Carlene - Phil Vassar


I hope you enjoyed the music as much as I do.  It is hard to pick out some favorites but these are some of the songs I listen to everyday for many years now.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores