Women’s English for Dummies (Men)


Translation guide for the clueless

Women's English    =        Men’s Understanding of Women’s English

Yes                       =        No
No                         =        Yes
Maybe                   =        No
We need                =        I want . . .
I am sorry             =        You'll be sorry
We need to talk     =        You're in trouble.
Sure, go ahead       =        You'd better not.
Do what you want   =        You will pay for this later.
I am not upset       =        Of course I am upset, you moron!
You're certainly attentive tonight      =        Is sex all you ever think about?

I hope that helped!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores