Illusion


Yeah, I know . . . just the right time of year.

I was sitting here today trying to figure out what my first post of 2012 was going to be and this theme kept coming back to me as the day wore on.  What is it you ask?

It struck me, though, that it's all an illusion.

The people we are surrounded by . . . all of that . . . it's all an illusion. Not real.

What is real is that we are all utterly and completely alone with no one to rely upon but ourselves. And, strangely enough, that's the only truth that matters.

All the rest . . . are just mirrors to perfect the illusion . . . the illusion of being connected.

Welcome to the New Year; may you seek the things that interest you, find your way through this maze called life and at the end of the day find joy.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores