Life Observation # 162 - Music


Since my heart attack it has been hard for me to get back into my groove of writing each day so I wanted to make some changes to things hoping it may shake up my subconscious to jumpstart again.

I have always believed that being positive in your thoughts and actions each day is a choice we make when we wake up each morning and that it will affect how your day will generally go.  Not always, but it stands to reason that if you are positive you will be sought out by other positive people and negative people will have other negative folks drawn to them.

Over the last months I have been sending positive messages to someone who has been struggling with the past and seeking changes to their life.  Sending these each morning has made me feel great in giving of myself the time and effort to put positive energy out in my realm of the universe each day. 

 I want to start sharing some of these with you to hopefully brighten your day and help you be reminded how limited our time is and that it should never be wasted.  I hope you enjoy and spread the positive energy passing it forward in your realm of the universe.

Todays naturally should be Music as it moves all of us and is common to everyone.



Life Observation # 162

“In all my Trials . . . in all my pain . . . I have learned that a GOOD Song is like Sunshine”

Rejoice in the music and let it take you were it will!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores