Life Observation # 169 - Patience


Life Observation # 169 - Patience 

"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.

Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a false messiah."           - Illusions by Richard Bach -



Sometimes in our life we go through something and while in the middle of it may not understand why things are the way they are.  What I have learned is that you must trust yourself and stay true to your values even when the outcome and costs to yourself are on the line.

I think it is about the value of a man or woman holding onto what they believe and having the understanding that it is not always in our hands or timetable to change the outcome.

Patience was a hard thing for me to learn but after 7 months I think I have a pretty good grasp of it.

Great things are on the horizon and I am spreading my wings to soar up to new heights to see it come to fruition!

Have a great day everyone!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores