We can find inspiration wherever it may be!

I had to make a quick trip to Lowe’s this morning for some needed materials for a project I’m working on and decided at the last minute to not make the turn leading back to the house and drove on instead to the grocery store for something I remembered I needed.  I had gotten a couple items but for some reason was drawn to something where I grabbed two items I may not normally get, yogurt.

Now I normally do not eat this and go in spurts eating these little tasty morsels but trying to be healthier thought I would give it a try.  I opened up a container of Strawberry yogurt, and under the lid it said, "Please Try Again".

Since this is not a normal thing for me to eat my first thought was I might have opened the yogurt container wrong . . . or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire and encourage me.

'C'mon, Ice, don't give up, “Please try again”.

It was there probably because they were having a contest I was unaware of.

But I kind of like the idea . . .

It was a message of inspiration from our friends at Yoplait.

Fruit on the bottom, inspiration and hope on top!

We see what we want to see in life.

Do you look for inspiration in life from those unexpected places?

I do!

Have an nIce day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores