Message of inspiration from our friends . . .

My wife had surgery recently and is now home recovering.

Being the good husband that I am I tried to prepare for her recovery by getting all of the "honey do's" completed before her 6 week recovery started.


My Honey Do List included:

1. Run TV cable outlet to bedroom - Completed

(This way she can relax in bed and watch HGTV and the medical shows)


2. Get a TV and cable box - Completed


3. Pain killers and other medications needed - Completed


4. Firewood - Completed (wants to have a fire going while watching snow fall)


5. Finish all outside activities & put things away before snow falls - Completed


6. Plenty of food and items needed for her recovery - Completed


Everything was pretty much done and ready. She is recovering fine so far but in pain which is to be expected.


One of the items in the "soft food" area I had gotten for her was Yoplait yogurt. Now I normally do not eat this but trying to be Nsync for her thought I would give it a try.

I opened up a container of Strawberry yogurt, and under the lid it said, "Please Try Again".

Since this is not a normal thing for me to eat my first thought was I might have opened the yogurt wrong. . .

or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire and encourage me,

'c'mon, Ice, don't give up, “Please try again”.

It was there because they were having a contest I was unaware of.


But I kinda like the idea of . . .

A message of inspiration from our friends at Yoplait.

Fruit on the bottom, hope & inspiration on the top.


Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores