The set up - Where Ramblings go, who knows

This is the kickoff post into the ramblings of Icewind's mind.

I enjoy reading some of the rants from other blogger's here and there. The jokes and oddities posted are what intrigues me. I do not totally agree with a lot of what I've read but some of the stuff out there is pretty intense. I'm looking at this as being quirky, funny, sometime a little crude, and hopefully entertaining.

I'm probably not like the rantings of a Dennis Miller or the madness of a Robin Williams but I do like to look at the oddities in life and the things happening around us each day. I think about the little weird things and how they affect us and will comment on those and other things.

Feel free to make your comments, post your weird funny stories, or add pictures from the strange things in life.

All are welcome, as life is sometimes stranger than fiction and you never know what you are going to get or experience next.


Icewind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores