Life Observation # 52

A journey of a thousand miles begins

with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.

Lucky for me my recent trip had no major problems.

It has been crazy and busy here since I returned . . .

My daughter had a baby . . .

My brother in law flew in as he has moved to Alaska from Utah and his tenure with Delta is continuing . . .

I remodeled a bathroom . . .

Played my first round of golf of the season . . . perfect weather and the course was in great shape this close from coming off a hard winter . . .

My other daughter arrived with her new baby for a couple of weeks . . .

There is much crying and sounds that have not been heard around my house in a long time . . .

Lucky for everyone the ‘baby smells’ have not arrived yet . . .

Life is good . . . at the end of the road.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores