Life Observation # 71

"Your future depends on your dreams"

So go to sleep tonight for tomorrow will be a New Tear!

Tonight as this year's end approaches and Christmas just past our consciousness and midnight almost upon us, I have been reflecting upon this past year and the events in it. Most of the really memorable parts of the year are etched within my brain and some of the images I tried to capture on film to review later when I need to boost my spirits a bit.










When I reflect upon this time, I think about the 2,000-year-old message of Christmas. That message is renewed each year of peace & love and hope.

As our year ends with the worries and frustrations of our world, let us remember that where there is love, there is understanding and where there is understanding there is no fear.

Peace and Love to everyone Have a Happy New Year tomorrow and let’s stay positive and make this a great one in 2008.

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores