New Year . . . yeah right.

I wanted my first post of the New Year to be bright and positive about all of the possibilities of the coming times. The only problem with that is earlier today I tried to grab a quick drink as my throat has been sore the last few days. I go into the store so I can quickly get in & out back to the many things I had planned today.

I’m walking up and down the aisle looking for the 12 pack of Coca-Cola so I would have more for later but there were two women standing in the aisle discussing the virtues of bottled water and the 50 or so variations of flavored water on the shelves.

Let me give you a clue . . . There's no such thing as flavored water.

There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket, water, but without that watery taste. Sorry, but if you ask me . . . flavored water is called a soft drink. And growing up in Atlanta there was only one . . . Coca-Cola!

You want flavored water? Pour some Crown over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored water. Like Maxwell House . . . “Good to the last drop.”

Cheers . . . and Happy New Year!

Ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morrison Springs - Ponce de Leon, Florida

Are Showing Your Nipples Appropriate Work Attire?

Biscuits and Whores